For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- by mouth
- on wounds or damaged skin
- in nostrils
- with tight bandages
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough
- cough associated with smoking
When using this product, do not
add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- muscle aches/pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.