If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses,
if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Contact a physician immediately. If swallowed:
Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. Do not
induce vomiting. Contact a physician immediately. If breathing difficulty occurs: Move person to fresh air.
Contact a physician immediately. If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with soap and water.
If irritation develops and persists, contact a physician.
Have the product container or label with you when going for treatment, calling a physician, the emergency
number listed on this label or MSDS, or a poison control center.