SALICYLIC ACID- medicated callus removers patch
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic
- have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughlyif necessary, cut medicated patch to fit callus
- apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto callus
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
- may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
store between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
Principal Display Panel
Medicated Callus Removers
- Callus removal treatment
- Helps protect against pressure & pain
4 Medicated Patches
6 Protective Pads