A AND D ORIGINAL- lanolin and petrolatum ointment
Famar Montreal Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Lanolin 15.5%||Diaper rash ointment
|Petrolatum 53.4%||Skin Protectant
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor:
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, chafed or cracked skin and lips
- protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds .
- animal bites
- serious burns .
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
for skin protectant use apply as needed
for diaper rash use:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store between 20°C to 25 °C ( 68° to 77°F)
- store upright when not in use
cod liver oil ( contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
© Copyright & Distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
PO Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 USA,
a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.,
Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 454g Jar Label
DIAPER RASH OINTMENT
& SKIN PROTECTANT
Helps prevent &
treat diaper rash
Forms a protective barrier
to help seal out wetness
NET WT 1LB (454g)