EXTRA STRENGTH ACETAMINOPHEN- acetaminophen tablet
Spirit Pharmaceutical LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years and over||
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor
each caplet contains: magnesium 0.43 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
do not use if carton is opened or inner Safety Seal is broken or missing
Hypermellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE RD,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - ACETAMINOPHEN 500MG CARTON
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENT OF EXTRA
STRENGTH TYLENOL® CAPLETS*
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Contains No Aspirin
50 CAPLETS - 500 mg