MULTI-SYMPTOM ALLERGY- acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each gelcap)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- helps clear nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 gelcaps in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- contains FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- avoid high humidity
cornstarch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C red #3, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg / PAIN RELIEVER
CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2 mg / ANTIHISTAMINE
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 5 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
- Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes & itchy throat or nose
FAST-RELEASE QUICK GELS™
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.