Flammable, keep away from fire/flame
For external use only
This product is not for use on wild or domestic animal bites. If you have an animal bite, consult your physician immediately
Do not use this product for more than 10 days. If infection worsens or persists, see your physician
When using this product do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water do not inhale
Stop and ask doctor if
irritation and redness develop
condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.