QUALI PATCH (COLD)- methyl salicylate, menthol, camphor patch
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
1. For external use only. Avoid applying around the eyes and mucous membranes, or open wounds.
2. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and any person with allergic reactions to drugs or cosmetics should consult physician before use. Children should use this product under supervision.
1. Clean and dry the affected areas before application.
2. Remove the protective film while applying the areas 1-2 times daily, cut into smaller size if desired. If necessary up to 3 sheets per day.
3. Use only as directed. Firmly affix with adhesive tapes or elastic bandages around joint areas to secure the patch if needed.
Finemost Corp. DBA QualiHerb
Cerritos, Ca 90703
Made in Taiwan
|QUALI PATCH (COLD)
methyl salicylate, menthol, camphor patch
|Labeler - Finemost Corporation (623264082)|
© 2019 FDA.report
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the FDA.