EQUATE NASAL- phenylephrine hydrochloride spray
Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 1%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- use only as directed
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Use instructions: with head in a normal, upright position, put atomizer tip into nostril. Squeeze bottle with firm, quick pressure while inhaling. Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, boric acid, sodium borate, water
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to 4-Way® Nasal Spray Active Ingredient
Phenylephrine HCl 1%
Fast Relief of:
Swollen nasal membranes
Nasal Spray Carton Image 1
Nasal Spray Carton Image 2