For external use only.
Flammable. Keep product away from heat or flame.
Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink, if taken internally will produce severe gastric disturbances.
When using this product Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Do not store above 105℉
- May discolor some fabrics
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.