Propolis extract (total flavonoid 5%)
Can help the antimicrobial action in the mouth
Keep out of reach of children
3 times a day, spray 0.5ml (approx. 2 times) once orally
- Those who are allergic to propolis should be careful about their intake, and those who have a specific or allergy should check their ingredients.
- If you experience any of the symptoms, please stop intake, consult a specialist or contact the customer service.
- Due to the nature of the raw materials, sediment may occur occasionally, but the quality is not abnormal.
- Check the expiration date before ingesting and follow the intake and intake method.
- Take care that the spray nozzle does not come in direct contact with your mouth and after spraying, clean and store the spray.
water, gamma-cyclodextrin, xylitol, anhydrous dextrose, glucosyl steviol, citric acid monohydrate, codonopsis pilosula whole (concentrate), pear (concentrate) juice, chitosan, turmeric, artificial flavor
Bncare Agriculture Co., Ltd.