Warnings For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
Do not use * in children less than 2 month of age * on open skin wounds
When using this product
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thorouthly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.