Active ingredient (in each spray)
Budesonide (glucocorticoid) 32 mcg
Nasal allergy symptom reliever
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
nasal congestion runny nose itchy nose sneezing
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery
- have had a nose injury that has not healed
- are using a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash
- have an eye infection
- have or had glaucoma or cataracts
When using this product
- the growth rate of some children may be slower
- some symptoms may get better on the first day of treatment. It may take up to two weeks of daily use to feel the most symptom relief.
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have, or come into contact with someone who has, chickenpox, measles or tuberculosis
- you have or develop symptoms of an infection such as persistent fever
- you have any change in vision
- you have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Read insert (inside package) on how to:
- get a new bottle ready (primed) before first use
- prime bottle again if not used for two days
- use the spray
- clean the spray nozzle
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
adults and children 12 years of age and older
- once daily, spray 2 times into each nostril while sniffing gently
- once your allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day
|CHILDREN 6 TO UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE
- the growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||
- an adult should supervise use
- once daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffing gently
- if allergy symptoms do not improve, increase to 2 sprays in each nostril per day. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day
|children under 6 years of age||
do not use more than directed
- if you forget a dose, do not double the next dose
- do not spray into eyes or mouth
- if allergy symptoms do not improve after two weeks, stop using and talk to a doctor
- do not use for the common cold
- shake well before each use
do not use if the safety seal labeled "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.
keep package and insert. They contain important information.
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, dextrose anhydrous, edetate disodium dihydrate, hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment), microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, purified water
Questions or comments?
call toll free 1-800-706-5575
Principal Display Panel - Carton
CARTON LABEL - PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 32 mcg per spray
Budesonide Nasal Spray
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
Principal Display Panel - Bottle
BOTTLE LABEL - PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 32 mcg per spray
Budesonide Nasal Spray