For external use only. Do not use on open skin wounds.
When using this product, keep out or AWAY from eyes, ears, nose and mouth. In case of unwanted, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and seek help form a licensed doctor or medical professional if rash or irritation occurs as these may be signs of a serious condition or illness.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children less than 2 months of age. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Do not swallow or ingest. If swallowed, seek medical help and contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Flammable. Keep away from sources of heat or fire.
May be harmful to some fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.