For external use only
Do not use in or contact the eyes
This wipes are meant for general cleaning
This wipes do not rep lace wipes used for medical procedures
keep this out of reach of children.Store below 95 F(35 C)
If swallowed,get medical help or contract a Poison Control Center
Keep in a dry place away from fire
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.lf the condition
persists for more than 72 hours,consult a physician.
Please close the lid after dispensing to maintain purity Aicohol by
nature evaporates quickly.
Keep this out of reach of children