- This product is not edible.
- Please wait until the alcohol has completely evaporarted after wiping.
- It is single use product and cannot be reused.
- Before use, check whether the packaging is intact. Do not use if it is damaged.
- Do not wipe eyes and damaged skin areas.
- Keep this product out of the reach of infants and children to avoid accident.
- This product is not water-soluble, please do not throw it into the toilet.
- Keep away from fire.
- For those with alcohol allergy or sensitive skin, please use with caution.
* Result from laboratory products achieved antibacterial efficiency of 99.9% of the microorganisms Staphylococcus
aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Candida albicans fungi.