Flammable. Keep away from fire or open flame and sources of heat or flame.
For external use only.
Do not use:
In children less than 2 months of age. On open skin wounds.
When using this product:
Keep out of eyes. Do not use in or near the eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly
Stop use and ask doctor:
If irritation or rash appears or occurs. These may be a signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children:
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.