For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do not use
■ in children less than 2 months of age
■ on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.