Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to Loperamide HCl.
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death.
Do not use:
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- a history of abnormal heart rhythm
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Loperamide may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.