For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or punture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask doctor if
condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.