For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable: Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. keep away from sources of ignition- no smoking.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.