For external use only
Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask a doctor before use if you have
deep or puncture wounds. animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
Do not get into eyes
Do not inhale
Do not apply over large areas of the body
Do not use longer than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.