For external use only. Do not use in the eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or spark.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Deionized Water, Glycerin
Call 1-800-I-BUY-ZEP (1-800-428-9937)