For use in the eyes only.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do notreuse. Once opened, discard.
Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).