ZEP INSTANT HAND SANITIZER- ethanol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- No rinsing required.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or spark.
For external use only.
Do not use in the eye; if in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
When using this product
- Do not swallow.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and if individual is conscious, give large quantity of water to drink and consult a physician immediately.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in the use of this product.
- Use pump and apply gel to hands.
- Rub hands together allowing liquid to contact all areas, especially around the nails and cuticles.
- Continue rubbing vigorously until hands are dry.
- No rinsing or toweling is required.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Deionized Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Diisopropanolamine, Fragrance
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-I-BUY-ZEP (1-800-428-9937)