For external use only | Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge
Do not use
In eyes | on children less than 2 months of age | on open skin wounds
When using this product
If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water | Discontinue use if irritation and redness develops
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.