FIRST AID DIRECT BUFFERED EYEWASH STERILE ISOTONIC- water solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water, 98.525%
for irrigating the eye to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging, smarting, or itching by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants (smog or pollen), or chlorinated water.
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface, Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- with contact lenses
- for injection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness, or irritation
- condition worsens or persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Twist top to remove.
- Flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 1 fl oz Bottle Label
SOLUTION 1 fl oz