For external use only.
Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120ºF may cause burning, intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, and 2 weeks for jock itch
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.