TOLNAFTATE- athletes foot antifungal liquid spray aerosol, spray
Harmon Store Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- prevents recurrence of athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, cracking and burning
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120
0F. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentration and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or month
- use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well- fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºand 86ºF)
BHT, isobutane (propellant), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B(36%w/w)
Principal Display Panel
- Cures and prevents most athlete's foot and prevents recurrence
- Relieves itching, cracking and burning
Net WT 5.3 OZ (150g)
Harmon Store Inc.