SEVERE COLD AND FLU RELIEF DAYTIME- acetaminohpen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin phenylephrine hcl liquid
The Kroger Co.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 30 mL)
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold
- nasal and sinus congestion
- minor sore throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
- help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make cough more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may inclide:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- in a child under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product,
do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with a rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not use more than directed
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL= milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- adults and children 12 years and over
30 mL every 4 hours while symptoms last
- chlldren under 12 years of age: do not use
each 30 mL contains: potassium 20 mg, sodium 18 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredients of THERAFLU® EXPRESSMAX® SEVERE COLD & FLU *See back panel
Flu Relief Maximum Strength
DAYTIME SEVERE COLD & FLU
Acetaminophen 650 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg, Cough Suppressant/
Guaifenesin 400 mg Expectorant/
Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg Nasal decongestant
- Body ache
- Chest congestion
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat pain
For ages 12 years and over
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*THERAFLU® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GSK CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19112. GSK CONSUMER HEALTHCARE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE KROGER CO. OR THIS PRODUCT
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
KROGER Flu Relief Maximum Strength DayTime Severe Cold & Flu
The Kroger Co.