For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product ▪Keep out of eyes, ears, or mouth. ▪In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water. ▪Avoid contact with broken skin. ▪Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor if ▪Redness or irritation develop. ▪condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. ▪Children should be supervised by an adult when using this product. ▪If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.