For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- Do not inhale
- Do not apply over large ares of the body
- Do not use longer than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes, and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product