Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures: spending time n the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Do no apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area.