CHEST RUB- camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol jelly
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Cough suppressant + topical analgesic
- on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to the common cold
- on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use
with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When using this product, do not
add to hot water or any container where heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
This could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults + children 2 yrs + over:
- rub a thick layer on chest + throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, spirits of turpentine, thymol
Adverse Reactions Section
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, distributor of Vicks VapoRub
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Questions or comments 1-855-331-FRED (3733)
principal display panel
- COUGH SUPPRESSANT
- TOPICAL ANALGESIC
Compare To Vicks VapoRub
NET WT 3.53 OZ (100 g)