Flammable, Keep away from heat or flame
For external use only : hands and surfaces
When using this products Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Do not inhale or ingest.
Do not use In children less than 2 months of age. On open skin wounds.
Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation or rash & redness develops. These may be signs of a serious condition. Condition persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help immediately or Contact a Poison Control Center right away