SALICYLIC ACID- one step corn remover patch
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 40%w/w
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are diabetic
- have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Keep out of reach of children
If sallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If discomfort persists
see your doctor or podiatrist.
- wash affected area, may soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove bandage strips by peeling backing off at slit
- adhere medicated bandage directly over corn
- after 48 hours remove medicated bandage strip
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until corn is removed) for up to 14 days.
store between 59o and 86oF (15o and 30oC)
acrylic adhesive, brown iron oxide, polyethylene foam
Principal Display Panel
One- Step Clear Medicated
- All in one design, cushions, conceals and protects
- All day protection
- Comforting cushions
6 MEDICATED CLEAR BANDAGES