Ethyl Alcohol 75%
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water is not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do not use
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product
keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor
If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get mdical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
- Avoid freezing or excessive heat above 40 °C (104 °F)
water, carbopol aqua SF1, hydrogen peroxide, glycerol, fragrance, AMP PC2000
Visit www.penta5usa.com or call toll free 1-800-511-5609