DERMOPLAST FIRST AID- benzethonium chloride and benzocaine spray
Moberg Pharma North America LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Benzethonium chloride 0.2%||First aid antiseptic
|Benzocaine 20%||Topical analgesic
first aid for the temporary relief of pain and itching and to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
Flammable do not use near heat, flame, or fire or while smoking
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray in the face or mouth.
- use only as directed
- intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- itching, rash or irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 2 years of age and older||apply a small amount to affected area 1 to 3 times daily
|Children under 2 years of age||consult a doctor
- to use this product, hold the can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press button to activate spray.
- to apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
- avoid contact with leather, fabric and upholstery to prevent possible staining or discoloration
- store at 20-25°C (68-77° F)
aloe vera gel (decolorized), cyclomethicone, dipropylene glycol, isobutane, SD alcohol 40-B (73% v/v), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)
Mon - Fri 8AM- 5PM EST
Distributed by Moberg Pharma North
America LLC Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 78 g Can Label
Fast Pain Relief
No Touch Application
SAFE FOR CHILDREN 2 YEARS AND OLDER
2.75 oz (78 g)