Acaifusion Lip Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 30 by is a Otc medication manufactured, distributed, or labeled by TAYLOR JAMES, LTD., Cosway Company Inc.. Drug facts, warnings, and ingredients follow.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Avobezone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5% Sunscreen
-Helps prevent and temporarily chafed,chapped, cracked, or windburned skin and/or lips.
-helps prevent sunburn
-If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),
decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
· Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
· For external use only
· Do not use on damaged or broken skin
· When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply Liberally as often as necessary.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin
cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen
with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Inactive Ingredients-Petrolatum, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Polyester-7, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Flavor, Sorbitan Oleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polysilicone-15, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Honey, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Red 27 Lake, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
|ACAIFUSION LIP BALM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
avobenzone, octinoxate, octisalate ointment
|Labeler - TAYLOR JAMES, LTD. (033381850)|
|Registrant - TAYLOR JAMES, LTD. (033381850)|
|Cosway Company Inc.||620899877||manufacture(75936-118)|