Sore Throat Warning
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a severe sore throat accompanied by difficulty in breathing or that lasts more than 2 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.