Sun-Light Sunscreen by is a Otc medication manufactured, distributed, or labeled by Indeed Laboratories Inc., Cosmetica Laboratories. Drug facts, warnings, and ingredients follow.
Do not use
- On damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children
- Apply generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Water, Butyloctyl salicylate, propanediol, butylene glycol, polyglyceryl-6 stearate, polyglyceryl-6 behenate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, ethylhexylmethoxycrylene, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, tripeptide-1, ethylhexylglycerin, ammonium, acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Pongamia pinnata seed extradct, caramel, sodium hyaluronate, sodium citrate, butylene glycol, dextran.
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 45
octyl salicylate, octocrylene, avobenzone lotion
|Labeler - Indeed Laboratories Inc. (245225615)|
|Registrant - Indeed Laboratories Inc. (245225615)|