CIRCLE K MULTI-SYMPTOM SINUS RELIEF- acetaminophen, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever
|Guaifenesin 200 mg||Expectorant
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant
- For the temporary relief of:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years and over||
- take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|children under 12 years of age ||
- store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
FD&C red #40, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide1, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
Questions or comments?
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Proudly distributed by Circle K Stores Inc.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 4 Tablet Pouch Carton
Compare to the Active Ingredients in
Tylenol® Sinus Severe†
Acetaminophen, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever, Expectorant, Nasal Decongestant
Non-Drowsy Relief of
Chest & Nasal Congestion
2 POUCHES, 2 TABLETS PER POUCH
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.