Ibuprofen Oral by is a Otc medication manufactured, distributed, or labeled by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.. Drug facts, warnings, and ingredients follow.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
· this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
· do not give more than directed
· shake well before using
· mL = milliliter
· find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
· use only enclosed dosing cup. Do not use any other dosing device.
· if needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
· do not use more than 4 times a day
· replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance
under 2 years
ask a doctor
*or as directed by a doctor
ibuprofen oral suspension
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|