Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drugs. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if
■ liver disease ■ heart disease ■ high blood pressure ■ thyroid disease ■ diabetes ■ trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland ■ persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema ■ cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days n redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occurs
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.