Extra Strength Pain Relief by is a Otc medication manufactured, distributed, or labeled by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp. Drug facts, warnings, and ingredients follow.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
* more than 8 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
* with other drugs containing acetaminophen
* 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
* with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains
acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
* fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
* new symptom occur
* redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Compare to active ingredient in Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release gels
Rapid Release Gels
500 mg each
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
acetaminophen capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|